1. GameShield: GameShield, established in Oudewater, Chamber of Commerce no. 81193084.
2. Customer: the person with whom GameShield has entered into an agreement.
3. Parties: GameShield and customer together.
4. Consumer: a customer who is an individual acting for private purposes.
1. These terms and conditions will apply to all offers, activities, orders of services or products by or on behalf of GameShield.
2. Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon in writing.
3. The parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementary and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or of third parties.
1. All prices used by GameShield are in euros, are exclusive of VAT unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
2. GameShield is entitled to adjust all prices for its services on its website, at any time
3. If the parties have agreed on a total amount for a service provided by GameShield, this is always a target price, unless the parties have explicitly agreed upon in writing on a fixed price, which cannot be deviated from.
4. GameShield has the right to change the prices at any time.
5. GameShield will communicate price adjustments to the customer prior to the moment the price increase becomes effective.
6. The consumer has the right to terminate the contract with GameShield if he does not agree with the price increase.
When purchasing a service, the service is manually set up by our employees. This is done as soon as possible within 48 hours.
Performance of the agreement
1. GameShield executes the agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
2. The execution of the agreement takes place in mutual consultation and after written agreement and payment of the possibly agreed advance by the customer.
3. Money back is not available on our services, we make costs to deliver your service(s).
Duty to inform by the customer
1. The customer shall make available to GameShield all information, data and documents relevant to the correct execution of the agreement to in time and in the desired format and manner.
2. The customer guarantees the correctness, completeness and reliability of the information, data and documents made available, even if they originate from third parties, unless otherwise ensuing from the nature of the agreement.
3. If and insofar as the customer requests this, GameShield will return the relevant documents.
4. If the customer does not timely and properly provides the information, data or documents reasonably required by GameShield and the execution of the agreement is delayed.
Cancellation of a service
The customer has the right to cancel the service at any time.
1. The customer must examine a service provided by GameShield as soon as possible for possible shortcomings.
2. The customer must demonstrate that the complaint relates to an agreement between the parties.
3. If a complaint relates to ongoing work, this can in any case not lead to GameShield being forced to perform other work than has been agreed.
Liability of GameShield
1. GameShield is only liable for any damage the customer suffers if and insofar as this damage is caused by intentionally by GameShield.
2. GameShield is never liable for indirect damages, such as consequential loss, lost profit, lost savings or damage to third parties.
3. All images, photos, colors, drawings, descriptions on the website or in a catalog are only indicative and are only approximate and cannot lead to any compensation and/or (partial) dissolution of the agreement and/or suspension of any obligation
1. The customer has the right to dissolve the agreement if GameShield imputably fails in the fulfillment of his obligations, unless this shortcoming does not justify termination due to its special nature or because it is of minor significance.
2. If the fulfillment of the obligations by GameShield is not permanent or temporarily impossible, dissolution can only take place after GameShield is in default.
3. GameShield has the right to dissolve the agreement with the customer, if the customer does not fully or timely fulfill his obligations under the agreement, or if circumstances give GameShield good grounds to fear that the customer will not be able to fulfill his obligations properly.
1. In addition to the provisions of article 6:75 Dutch Civil Code, a shortcoming of GameShield in the fulfillment of any obligation to the customer cannot be attributed to GameShield in any situation independent of the will of GameShield, when the fulfillment of its obligations towards the customer is prevented in whole or in part or when the fulfillment of its obligations cannot reasonably be required from GameShield.
2. The force majeure situation referred to in paragraph 1 is also applicable - but not limited to: state of emergency (such as civil war, insurrection, riots, natural disasters, etc.); defaults and force majeure of suppliers, deliverymen or other third parties; unexpected disturbances of power, electricity, internet, computer or telecoms; computer viruses, strikes, government measures, unforeseen transport problems, bad weather conditions and work stoppages.
3. If a situation of force majeure arises as a result of which GameShield cannot fulfill one or more obligations towards the customer, these obligations will be suspended until GameShield can comply with it.
4. From the moment that a force majeure situation has lasted at least 30 calendar days, both parties may dissolve the agreement in writing in whole or in part.
5. GameShield does not owe any (damage) compensation in a situation of force majeure, even if it has obtained any advantages as a result of the force majeure situation.
Modification of the agreement
If, after the conclusion of the agreement and before its implementation, it appears necessary to change or supplement its contents, the parties shall timely and in mutual consultation adjust the agreement accordingly.
Changes in the general terms and conditions
1. GameShield is entitled to amend or supplement these general terms and conditions.
2. Changes of minor importance can be made at any time.
3. Major changes in content will be discussed by GameShield with the customer in advance as much as possible.
4. Consumers are entitled to cancel the agreement in the event of a substantial change to the general terms and conditions.
Applicable law and competent court
1. Dutch law is exclusively applicable to all agreements between the parties.
2. The Dutch court in the district where GameShield is established is exclusively competent in case of any disputes between parties, unless the law prescribes otherwise.
If there are any questions regarding this terms of service, you may contact us using the information below.
Last Edited on 13-12-2020